Monday, March 30, 2009

(turtle) raphaels complaint



29th march 2009

dear:owners


i am laying an offical complaint for 3 reasons


reason 1: you never pay me enough attention you always go ohh shredder your soo cute or ohh donna are you okay lets feed you, you act like you hate me you always tell me ohh raph you dirty little rapist just because i got confused and tried it on with shredder one day i mean i forgot shredder was a boy like me.


reason 2: i hate it when you give me goldfish i mean talk about fast food there soo fast i cant even catch them. why cant you just feed me blood worms and grubs for christmas.


reason 3: and you broke my heart, i mean first i fell in love with gary the cat but he moved away then i fell in love with a pink piece of paper but then you being the B**!h's you are you threw it in the bin, then there was my filter i loved it so much you got me a new one, and last but most definatly not least you moved my girlfriend donna away to the other side of the room and now she just dosent seem into me anymore. SO THERE 3 REASONS TO LAY AN OFFICAL COMPLAINT!

i look forward to response to these issues, with the goal of resolving them

yours sincerly


raphael, your supposed to be pet and companion :(

No comments:

Post a Comment